Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How to use this site - retrieving resources

Retrieving Resources
Ideally to retrieve resources from the site, the categories need to be clear & obvious for most users. Because we're still in the infancy in developing this space, I don't think these are clear. I'm thinking that the labels should indicate -


1) Key Learning Area (English, Studies of Society, Visual Arts)

2) Year level/Stage of Learning (Early, Middle, Senior)

3) Topic??

4) Type of post (Lesson Plan, Links, etc)

One of the problems is that many of the areas we look at go across multiple KLAs and stages. I'd love to get feedback as we refine the approach we'll take.

Over the next week when I get a chance, I'll re-jig the categories and see if they're more user friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...